Some of our clients
At Hotjobs Africa we provide you with domestic staffing guaranteed to provide you and your family with the highest quality service in safety.
At Hotjobs Africa we are consistently working diligently to make your needs our first priority because your concerns are our concerns. We handle each client and candidate with professionalism, integrity and commitment. Over the years we have built strong relationships with our clients and candidates. We know that your home, offices, schools and family are extremely valuable so no matter what your domestic staffing needs, are Hotjobs Africa can help.
Services We Provide
Let us assist you in finding a reliable, professional and dedicated household employee that will keep your home running smoothly. We personally match every client to suitable candidates to guarantee your satisfaction.
Your safety and security is important to us, which is why we meet and interview every candidate and verify all references.
Our Priority is helping you find the right candidate
- Thoroughly Screened Candidates
- Verifiable References Provided
- Criminal Background Check
Here are just a few of services we provide:
• General Cleaning Daily routine and major one-off cleaning of offices, residential, factories, hotels and hostel facilities and maintenance of upholstery, car interior, etc.
• Nannies duties may include: meal preparation, coordinating and organizing activities, helping with child’s homework and studies, and also take on minor household chores.
• Housekeepers are responsible for the overall cleanliness and maintenance of the home. This position varies depending on the needs of your family. Duties may include: laundry, running errands, vacuuming, organization, sweeping, mopping floors, watering plants, and other daily house chores.
• Chefs and Cooks our chefs will generally have a culinary degree and formal training, to various levels. They are responsible for the meals and everything this entails such as: planning and preparing specific menus and special meals per the family’s request, grocery shopping, kitchen clean up and organization, purchasing and caring for any necessary equipment and supplies. Cooks generally have less formal education but cook very well.
• Houseman and Handyman have knowledge of general maintenance. Duties include heavy housekeeping, changing light bulbs, painting, light yard work, and other jobs around the home.