It is a character or an attitude needed and essential in every aspect of life
- It is the principal qualification for every employee. (1 Cor. 4:2)
- It is used to fight internal wickedness
- It is needed to promote effective teamwork
- To build a large and successful business
- It is needed for the longevity of the business
The Culture of Allegiance
- Allegiance simply means committed to a course.
- Abiding to the rules and regulations of the group.
How to promote Loyalty
- Angry countenance
- Constant pruning ( 1 Cor. 5:6)
- The key of working with loyal people
- Teaching colleagues against disloyalty
Stages of Disloyalty
- The Critical stage ( 2 Sam. 15 :3)
- The Political stage ( 2 Sam 15:6)
- The Deception stage
- Open- rebellion stage
- Execution stage
Signs of Disloyalty
- Someone who disappoints in times of pressure or crisis.
- A hurt or wounded person who has not recovered from their hurt.
- A person who gives excuses and continually justifies himself
- People who are not willing and ready to do menial job.
- People who are not ready to be trained and re-train on the job
How to become Loyal
- Be a good ambassador
- Never withhold information
- Ensure that everything is well with your Head
- Do not become a receiver of complaints